Resolva Pro Xtra Tough Weedkiller Ready to Use - 1lt
Resolva Pro Xtra Tough Weedkiller comes in a 1 litre ready to use bottle and is a systemic weedkiller. It is ideal for controlling annual and deep-rooted perennial weeds. It delivers effective and quick results even on tough weeds, so they donít come back.
- Kills tough weeds & roots
- Fast systemic action
- Visible effects in 24hrs
- 1 litre bottle has a unique non-drip trigger
- Contains Glyphosate
Weeds can be a problem around the garden, they will compete for the same space and nutrients as your plants and if left untreated, they will create seedlings and spread further. Using Resolva Pro Xtra Tough Weedkiller gives you the confidence that even tough weeds will be killed fast, right down to the root, so they donít come back!
Resolva Pro Xtra Tough Weedkiller controls a wide spectrum of annual and deep rooted perennial weeds including Grasses, Couch Grass, Docks, Thistles, Nettles, Dandelions, Bindweed and many more.
- After spraying, you will see visible results in 24 hours. The symptoms can be: wilting, leaf browning, desiccation or discolouration
- Do not remove the weed until itís completely dead, ensure you leave weeds for at least 7 days before cultivating
- Planting can be done immediately in neighbouring untreated soil, taking care that new plants are not in contact with the weedkiller
- Resolva Pro Xtra Tough Weedkiller is broken down naturally and degraded by micro-organisms/microbes in the soil
If you have any questions about this or require the item/s sooner, please contact us and we will try our best to accommodate your requirements.
Delivery costs are calculated in your basket on checkout, once a postcode has been entered. Nationwide postal costs will typically range from £3.50 to £6.95, depending on the products and postcode. Some products have free delivery, which is stated on the product page.
If you are a local customer in the Chelmsford Essex area, then Local Delivery Charges will apply (see here).
If you are a local customer, please note that not all of the products shown online are stocked in the Garden Centre. If you wish to purchase or view an item, please contact us prior to your visit and we will be able to arrange for the product to be available at the Garden Centre.