SBK Brushwood Tough Weedkiller 250ml
SBK Brushwood Killercomes comes in a concentrated form which can be diluted with water and applied by knapsack, hand spryer or watering can.SBK Brushwood Killer has been formulated not to harm grass but tackle tough weeds right at their roots to prevent re-growth.
A foliar acting herbicide, SBK Brushwood Killer can be used for the control of nettles, docks, thistles and brambles. It can also be used on broom, gorse, non-crop areas and used to treat wood stumps in the autumn and winter.
- Can be applied to tough weeds and hardwood saplings from May to October
- Used on woody weeds from June to August
- Contains triclopyr
- Apply when soil is moist and weeds are actively growing. When treating tree stumps, avoid application during April, May or June when sap is rising.
- Once treated, a repeat treatment can be applied after six weeks. Allow six weeks between application and re-planting.
- SBK Brushwood Killer should not be applied during drought or in freezing conditions.
- Dilute as per product instructions and keep away from cultivated plants.
- Use plant protection products safely and always read the label.
- Keep out of reach of animals and children.
- 250ml treats upto 83m2
If you have any questions about this or require the item/s sooner, please contact us and we will try our best to accommodate your requirements.
Delivery costs are calculated in your basket on checkout, once a postcode has been entered. Nationwide postal costs will typically range from £3.50 to £6.95, depending on the products and postcode. Some products have free delivery, which is stated on the product page.
If you are a local customer in the Chelmsford Essex area, then Local Delivery Charges will apply (see here).
If you are a local customer, please note that not all of the products shown online are stocked in the Garden Centre. If you wish to purchase or view an item, please contact us prior to your visit and we will be able to arrange for the product to be available at the Garden Centre.