SBK Brushwood Tough Weedkiller Ready to Use - 1 Litre
This tough weedkiller comes in a 1 litre ready to use bottle that you can use on brambles, thistles, nettles and docks. Designed to kill weeds and not grass, SBK Brushwood Killer ready-to-use spray is fast and convenient to use. Apply from May to October when soil is moist or if using on woody weeds, apply June to August. SBK Brushwood Killer RTU can also be used for treating tree stumps during autumn and winter.
- All the benefits of SBK Concentrate without the mixing
- Fast and convenient
- Contains triclopyr
- Allow at least six weeks between application and re-planting.
- A maximum of two treatments should be used per season.
- SBK Brushwood Killer RTU can be used in grassland and non-crop areas
- Shake well before use and do not apply during freezing or rainy conditions, or when weeds are wet.
- Keep grazing animals out of treated areas until foliage of any poisonous weeds such as Ragwort have died down.
- Children and pets may be allowed on treated areas after spray has dried.
- For best results, spray approximately 30cm above the target weeds.
- Before applying pesticide, always read the label and store out of reach of children and pets.
If you have any questions about this or require the item/s sooner, please contact us and we will try our best to accommodate your requirements.
Delivery costs are calculated in your basket on checkout, once a postcode has been entered. Nationwide postal costs will typically range from £3.50 to £6.95, depending on the products and postcode. Some products have free delivery, which is stated on the product page.
If you are a local customer in the Chelmsford Essex area, then Local Delivery Charges will apply (see here).
If you are a local customer, please note that not all of the products shown online are stocked in the Garden Centre. If you wish to purchase or view an item, please contact us prior to your visit and we will be able to arrange for the product to be available at the Garden Centre.