Overlap Apex Shed 6 x 4ft - Pressure Treated with Lean-To Store - Different Options Available
This Overlap Pressure Treated 6x4 Apex Shed with Lean-to ideal when you need extra space for storing bulky garden items that benefit from being undercover but don't need to be inside the shed. The integral Lean-to makes a perfect log or bike store. The Lean-To can be constructed either side of your Apex Shed.
The shed is supported by 30%-thicker framing than found on most wooden sheds and constructed using straight-cut 7mm boards that overlap to give flexibility, allowing natural movement of the timber during the changing seasons and aiding rain water run-off.
This garden shed with lean to features an extra-thick 14mm solid timber floor, allowing for the storage of heavier items. The roof of this apex shed is made from hardwearing 8mm solid sheet, finished with a green sand-felt cover for complete weatherproof protection. This sheds also feature a door which can be hung either side that is made with a double-Z frame to increase strength and combined with hidden hinges and a padlock-ready hasp and staple latch to keep valuable items safe (padlock not included).
You can choose to have this shed with a window or without. If you choose to have a window this is made from shatter-proof PET glazing which is more secure than traditional glass and does not yellow or fade over time.
Comes with a full set of fixings and clear instructions to help you achieve a straightforward assembly. The Lean-to should be built at the same time as the shed. This shed is delivered free to most UK addresses, using Forest Garden's White Glove Delivery Service, so will be dropped off wherever you want it in your garden, with all packaging removed. There is also an option to have this installed, which means you can leave all the hard work and heavy lifting to Forest. Please see below for more details.
- Lean to makes an ideal log store
- Pressure treated with a 25 year manufacturers anti-rot guarantee.
- The modular panels mean that same-sized panels are interchangeable.
- Hidden hinges that are not accessible from the outside.
- 14mm solid wood floor as standard, much stronger than standard OSB shed floors
- 8mm solid sheet roof includes weatherproof felt cover.
- Double Z framed door
- Manufactured in the UK from FSC® certified timber
- White Glove Delivery Service straight into your garden.
- Estimated Weight: 192.5 kg
- Construction Type: Overlap
- Roof Type: Apex
- Colour: Natural Timber
- Overall dimension when assembled, including overhangs H197.2 x W200.6 x D188.2cm
- Internal Dimension: 1875mm x 1826mm x 1890mm (h) approx
- Width at base (footprint) 187.5cm - Depth at base (footprint) 182.6cm
- Ridge Height Highest point excluding finial 197.2cm
- Eaves Height to overhang 163.1cm
- Material: Mixed Softwood FSC Approval
- Wall Cladding Thickness 7mm
- Glazing Material: PET glazing
- Roof Thickness 8mm
- Floor Material: Boarded - Floor Thickness 14mm
- Door Type: Single - Door Locking: Hasp & Staple
Please note that due to this been made from a natural material, colour, grain etc. may vary from pictured.
Please allow up to 14 working days for delivery.
After you have booked in your delivery, you will be contacted separately to arrange a suitable installation date. This will usually be carried out by Forests expert fitting team. However, depending on your location or purchase, they may use a third-party company. Upon delivery of your product, it is important to check all parts and sections to ensure everything is present. If there are any shortages or damaged parts, please contact us and we will ensure the required parts are supplied before the installation team arrive. If a job is aborted because the item has not been checked there will be a further charge to rebook installation. Please make sure there is a suitable solid level base prepared before the installers arrive on the day and the area for the build is unobstructed. The installation team require at least 18 inches around the whole building.
- There are no obstacles that may hinder the installation such as other garden buildings, fish ponds or structures. Vegetation is cut back prior to the installers arriving to allow for a successful build.
- Free of any trip hazards such as childrens toys, tools, etc.
- Pet waste has been cleared from the garden.
- You have requested permission from your neighbours for our assembly teams access if required.
- There is suitable access to the installation site without having to enter your property.
- There are adequate parking facilities for the assembly teams vehicle and any necessary parking permits have been secured.
- There is access to power at the site (our installation teams carry extension cables).
- There is someone at the property for the entire time of the installation.
We are not insured to carry items through your property. If you do not have suitable access then you will have to arrange for the items to be moved to the site of installation prior to the fitters arriving.
Forest Garden are not able to deliver the following Postal Codes: BT1-BT99, GY1-GY9, HS1-HS9, IM1-IM9, IV41-IV56, JE1-JE5, KA27-KA28, KW15-KW17, PO30-PO41, PO49, TR21-TR25.
This item is despatched straight from the supplier. The current lead-time for delivery is approximately 14-21 working days.
Please note that Forest Garden are not able to deliver to the following Postal Code areas: BT1-BT99, GY1-GY9, HS1-HS9, IM1-IM9, IV41-IV56, JE1-JE5, KA27-KA28, KW15-KW17, PO30-PO41, PO49, TR21-TR25.
If you require further information, please do not hesitate to contact us.