Westlands Aftercut Autumn All in One Lawn Feed and Moss Killer - 200 sq.m
Aftercut All in One Autumn has been specially formulated to control moss and keep your lawn strong and healthy over the winter months. Aftercut will improve stronger root systems and produce a hard wearing lawn.
- Kills moss effectively
- Greens, feeds & conditions
- Stronger root system to improve nutrient uptake
- Produces a hard wearing lawn to withstand the winter months
- NPK 4-5-15
- 200sqm box
- Iron will kill the moss, creating less competition and healthier, stronger lawn to withstand winter stress conditions
- Potassium helps to move the energy to the roots for essential storage over the winter months
- The right amount of nitrogen will green up your lawn while avoiding excessive growth prior to winter
When to Use
- For use on established lawns, (more than 1 year old) when grass and moss is actively growing and rain is imminent
- Apply from September to mid-November. Re-treatment may be necessary for heavy moss infestation, or if moss returns
- Apply on a calm dry day when lawns are actively growing, the grass is dry and the soil is moist
- Do not apply within 3 days before or 4 days after mowing. Apply on a calm day and do not allow drift onto the foliage of neighbouring vegetation
- Do not apply during drought, when raining or when frost is expected
- Do not use more than twice in any one season
If you have any questions about this or require the item/s sooner, please contact us and we will try our best to accommodate your requirements.
Delivery costs are calculated in your basket on checkout, once a postcode has been entered. Nationwide postal costs will typically range from £3.50 to £6.95, depending on the products and postcode. Some products have free delivery, which is stated on the product page.
If you are a local customer in the Chelmsford Essex area, then Local Delivery Charges will apply (see here).
If you are a local customer, please note that not all of the products shown online are stocked in the Garden Centre. If you wish to purchase or view an item, please contact us prior to your visit and we will be able to arrange for the product to be available at the Garden Centre.