Sulphate of Iron Soil Conditioner & Feed 1.5kg - Westlands Garden Health
Sulphate of Iron Soil Conditioner and Feed by Westland Garden Health is a long-lasting feed for all acid loving plants, promoting strong growth and rich green foliage. This will help to acidify the plant root zone and prevents leaf yellowing (Chlorosis).
- Uses: For feeding ericaceous plant varieties such as Rhododendrons, Azaleas, Heathers and Pieris.
- Application Rate: Use at recommended rates (35g/m2).
- Apply: Can be applied throughout the growing season from March to the end of August, every 4-6 weeks.
- Nutrient Content: 20.0% Iron (Fe).
- Caution: Do not over apply. Use recommended rates. Store in cool, dry conditions away from children and pets. May be harmful if swallowed. Wash hands and exposed skin after use. Reseal after use.
- Ready to use granules
- Stronger root growth
- Richer, greener foliage
- Acidifies the root zone
- Prevents leaf yellowing
- Contains iron
If you have any questions about this or require the item/s sooner, please contact us and we will try our best to accommodate your requirements.
Delivery costs are calculated in your basket on checkout, once a postcode has been entered. Nationwide postal costs will typically range from £3.50 to £6.95, depending on the products and postcode. Some products have free delivery, which is stated on the product page.
If you are a local customer in the Chelmsford Essex area, then Local Delivery Charges will apply (see here).
If you are a local customer, please note that not all of the products shown online are stocked in the Garden Centre. If you wish to purchase or view an item, please contact us prior to your visit and we will be able to arrange for the product to be available at the Garden Centre.