Begonia Double Red Bulbs - Taylors Bulbs
Begonia double red is just stunning in containers or borders of the garden. The flowers of this Double Begonia are a vivid dark red. We supply large 6/+cm tubers as we know that they will produce an abundance of colour throughout the summer. Ideal for all gardens Begonia double red will brighten up any garden and they are particularly good in pots.
- Flowering height: 10-14 (25-35cm)
- Flowering period: July to first frosts
- Planting time: January to March Indoors. April on wards outside.
- Soil type: All free draining soils or in a tub use 50/50 of multi-purpose compost and something like John innes 2 with a handful of grit.
- Aspect: Semi to full sun in the warmer parts of the garden.
If you have any questions about this or require the item/s sooner, please contact us and we will try our best to accommodate your requirements.
Delivery costs are calculated in your basket on checkout, once a postcode has been entered. Nationwide postal costs will typically range from £3.50 to £6.95, depending on the products and postcode. Some products have free delivery, which is stated on the product page.
If you are a local customer in the Chelmsford Essex area, then Local Delivery Charges will apply (see here).
If you are a local customer, please note that not all of the products shown online are stocked in the Garden Centre. If you wish to purchase or view an item, please contact us prior to your visit and we will be able to arrange for the product to be available at the Garden Centre.