Bone Meal Root Builder 1.5kg - Westlands Garden Health
This slow release, organic source Bone Meal will promote strong root growth and healthy establishment of plants. This has been formulated for use all around the garden and is ideal when planting trees and shrubs for healthy establishment of plants.
- Application Rate: Use at recommended rates. 10kg bucket treats up to 142m2 of garden.
- For best results the product should be worked thoroughly into the soil and the soil moistened generously after application.
- During dry weather, water before and after planting.
- Can be applied throughout the growing season from February to the end of October, every 4-6 weeks
- Nutrient Content: NPK 4-10-0.
- Caution: Do not over apply. Store in cool, dry conditions, away from direct sunlight, children and pets. May be harmful if swallowed. Wash hands and exposed skin after use. Do not use where grazing animals have access. Reseal after use.
- NPK: 5.5-7.5-0
- Easy to use
- Ideal for trees & shrubs
- Promotes strong & healthy rooting
- Greener, healthier foliage
If you have any questions about this or require the item/s sooner, please contact us and we will try our best to accommodate your requirements.
Delivery costs are calculated in your basket on checkout, once a postcode has been entered. Nationwide postal costs will typically range from £3.50 to £6.95, depending on the products and postcode. Some products have free delivery, which is stated on the product page.
If you are a local customer in the Chelmsford Essex area, then Local Delivery Charges will apply (see here).
If you are a local customer, please note that not all of the products shown online are stocked in the Garden Centre. If you wish to purchase or view an item, please contact us prior to your visit and we will be able to arrange for the product to be available at the Garden Centre.